How to choose a temperature sensor
1. Whether the temperature of the object to be tested needs to be recorded, alarmed and automatically controlled, whether it needs to transmit the remote distance measurement;
2. The size and accuracy requirements of the temperature measurement range;
3. Whether the temperature measurement component size is appropriate;
4. In the object to be tested When the temperature changes with time, the hysteresis of the temperature measuring component can adapt to the temperature measurement requirement;
5. Whether the environmental condition of the measured object has damage to the temperature measuring component;
6. How to compare the cost performance and whether it is convenient to use?
Welcome to visit the official website for more information: www.vastrength.com